Air testing is the simplest and most widely used method in the construction industry to confirm the compliance with the New Building Bye Law (Jersey) 2007 Part 11 2010 Edition, and has been a requirement under the UK building regulations since 2006.
The Air leakage test will establish the integrity of the fabric of the building. Draughts and heat loss will occur wherever there is a hole or a gap in the building envelope.
We also offer consultation at design and construction stage to help our clients achieve successful test results at the first attempt.
We are able to provide a personal, helpful, efficient and cost effective service to our clients. Using new high power door fans systems, we can offer Air Pressure Testing to all building types, in accordance with ATTMA Technical Standard TS1.
What if it fails?
Air Pressure Testing failures to a project can prove costly in relation to both financial and programme aspects of the project. Successful Building Air Tests stem from an attention to detail at an early stage in the Design and Construction Processes. This is something we at Aura take very seriously.
We offer Simple solutions to your & Air Leakage problems based on years of practical on-site experience.
- Rapid turnaround of Air Test & Report
- Easy to read Air Test & Air Leakage quotes with all costs clearly shown
- Fast, simple and efficient administrative system
- Pre-site Air Test service visits. (A small charge is made for this service)
- Simple, reliable and accurate on-site Air Test & Air Leakage procedures that comply with the latest revised standards
- Non intrusive Air Leakage Testing methods
- Saturday & Sunday as well as out of hours working
- Flexible test times to suit YOU
- Quick response for a test. (This can be as little as 24hrs if all the details are made available to us, to include the envelope area and the volume of the building along with the air leakage rate you need to achieve)
- Friendly & knowledgeable
- Our aim is to get you a Pass!